Tuesday, July 27, 2010

INVITATIONS TO DIE FOR!

I really loooooove this idea.....so much in fact, I wish I would have thought of it! We were blogging yesterday about making a first impression for the Halloween season, how about setting the festive mood with these awesome invitations! Talk about setting the scene....

What a fantastic little package, the creator of these delightful invites has thought of everything! (I especially love the wooden stake!)This is such a great idea, even if you didn't want to go all out and buy something so fancy (even though I think it would be totally worth it!) you could certainly conjure up something very similar.

I think these invitations would really get your guests in the spirit of the season!

Click here to see all the other amazing things on this website!