Friday, April 4, 2014

WHAT IS A CREEPY CRAWLER WAX WARMER?


Happy Friday Halloweenies! It's been a busy week, and I'm glad the weekend is on it's way.... I wanted to share a little gift The Count surprised me with.... and I have to admit, I had never heard of this!

It's a Wax Warmer.... and I gotta tell you, it's the cutest thing, ever! Not only that, but there are tons of little, scented wax cubes that go along with it. I've been using it almost everyday, when I'm working in the dungeon.

What you do is, place the wax cube in the dish at the top of the warmer, then turn on the light, and it'll start to melt the wax.... thus providing an amazing aroma of your favorite scent. (I'm quite partial to the Autumn Harvest Spice, myself) What I really like about this.... it's safer than using candles, and the scents last much longer, too.

If you'd like to find one of these Creepy Crawler Wax Warmers, for yourself, click here!

Have yourself a Frightful Friday!