Wednesday, November 19, 2014

TIME TO THROW IN THE TOWEL(s)

Good Morning to all my Halloween Homemakers!

Time to get up and get moving around The Manor and start the daily house cleaning. Personally, I'd rather go shopping.
Let's check out what I've got my eye on today, shall we?

If you're anything like me, I bet your bath towels could use replacing. The Count had been on me for quite a long time to get some new ones.... ours look more like something the Mummy would wrap himself in, than a bath towel....

And you all know, I love finding stuff that not only shows my style, but is way fun, at the same time.

Like this super cool Jacquard-Weave Bath Towel with the Skull Print design from H&M Home, retails for $17.95. What a bargian!

I think these not only would look fab-boo-lous in the Master Bath, but I think they'd make a pretty neat Christmas present, for any Halloween-lovin' couple on your holiday shopping list!