Thursday, March 19, 2015

SO WHAT DO WE DO WITH ALL THOSE JARS WE'VE BEEN SAVING?

I got an e mail from a new Halloweenie, Katie.... and Katie says she's seen me post about saving jars for projects.... but hasn't really seen too many, lately. Sorry about that, Katie.
 
And if you're like me and Katie, you've been saving those glass jars (and lids) for months and months for future projects, like candle holders and specimen jars..... you'll like this, it's one of my favorites. I loooooove this project! I think this is such a cute idea, and super easy for the kids to do, too!

Take some of those jars and lids, and add a few sticks, some moss, spray paint, and some fake birds or creepy crawlies. Secure with a few dabs of hot glue, and I would even spray a light coat of black or white spray paint over it, to make it look older and creepier!

The possibilities are endless!
 
And be sure to keep saving those jars! Happy Thursday!