Friday, May 15, 2015

HAPPY FRIDAY!


Morticia Addams was truly a style icon. Think about it, she's gorgeous, she's got a great house, a great outfit, a butler.... and a husband who adores her! You could say that Morticia was really the one who started it for me, with my Halloween obsession.

One of my fondest memories was when I was in the 3rd grade, and my mom made me the Morticia Addams dress for Halloween. I remember being so proud to wear it to school for our class Halloween party!

The Addams Family is a group of fictional characters created by American cartoonist Charles Addams.

But for most of us, the Addams Family spent many hours in our living room bringing us the antics of Uncle Fester, Wednesday, Pugsley.... and the whole gang!

Morticia and Gomez Addams head a perplexingly macabre family whose members include a giant named Lurch, who acts as doorman, and a disembodied hand named Thing. The Addams Family debuted on television September 18th, 1964 and ran 64 episodes, until it was cancelled in 1966.
 
I think it might be a good day to dig out the Addams Family dvd's and hang out with a few old friends.
 
Have a frightful Friday!
 
Click here to see episodes 1-3!