Friday, October 16, 2015

THE FAMOUS SPIDER WEB CAPE


How cool is this????
One of my favorite Halloweenies, Sara.... has been begging me for the last few weeks to please repost this faBOOlous spider web cape, so here ya go, Sara!

I love this cape, and I think it would make a lovely cover-up, to wear on my date night with The Count, this weekend!

And want to know the best part??? It's a NO-SEW PROJECT! Honestly, would I lie to you?

Thanks to a super-easy tutorial from Delia of deliacreates.com..... you can do it too! Delia says this is all you'll need:
~fleece fabric – about 1 yard for a small child, 1 1/2-2    yards for an adult
~tailor’s chalk or sidewalk chalk
~1 yard of ribbon
~sharp fabric scissors
~ruler or measuring tape
 
Remember, there's NO SEWING REQUIRED, to get the step-by-step instructions, click here!
 
That Delia is a wicked, crafty one!